At the direction of the Board of Supervisors, a citizen noise committee was formed to work with the County Attorney’s office on exploring noise regulation issues, as follows: to share information about the legal limitations for noise regulation; to find areas where there may be consensus on regulating noise; to learn from other localities’ experience regarding noise; and work on a possible solution on noise regulation for Board consideration.
For additional information, please contact Tara A. McGee, County Attorney at 804-556-5877 or email email@example.com.
- Citizen Listening Session - 5-22-19
- Noise Committee - Agenda packet - 10-21-19 meeting
- Noise Committee Agenda packet - 12-10-19 meeting
- Noise Committee Agenda packet - 1-27-20 meeting
- Noise Committee Agenda packet - 7-1-20 meeting
- Noise Committee Agenda packet - 9-14-20 meeting
- Nuisance Noise Ordinance 9-14-2020 draft - output from 9-14-20 committee meeting
- Nuisance Noise Ordinance 10-2-20 draft
- Noise Committee Agenda - 10-5-20 meeting
- Nuisance Noise Ordinance 10-5-20 draft - output from 10-5-20 committee meeting