Who do I contact if my address has changed?
If you have moved or otherwise changed your address you should first change your
address with DMV. Also notify the Treasurer’s Office so we can be sure to have the
correct address at our next billing.

If you own land, you should also notify the Assessor’s Office.

Failure to notify DMV, the Treasurer’s Office and the Assessor’s Office may result in a
late payment! It is the responsibility of the Taxpayer to let the Treasurer’s Office know if you have not
received your bill, so remember: If you have not received a tax bill by Mother’s Day or
Thanksgiving Day, give us a call!

Show All Answers

1. What are your hours?
2. When do you send out bills?
3. Can I view taxes online?
4. Can I pay with my credit/debit card?
5. How do I get a dog license?
6. What happens if I don’t pay my taxes?
7. How do I know if you’re closed during inclement weather?
8. When does the penalty go on my tax if I don’t pay on time? What about interest?
9. I’m behind on my bills, how can I get on a payment plan?
10. Do you accept post marks for determining whether a payment is late?
11. Can I set up automatic drafts from my bank account to pay my taxes?
12. Can I pay over the phone?
13. Why is the prior property owners name still on my Real Estate bill?
14. Can I pay my taxes online?
15. What is the tax rate?
16. Who do I contact if my address has changed?
17. I don’t own my car/truck/boat/trailer anymore - can you take it off my bill?
18. Can we see the tax bills online?
19. What are the due dates for taxes and fees?