VDOT has closed multiple roads in Goochland County due to high water and flooding. Multiple other roads are experiencing high water, but are passable with caution.
- Whitehall Rd between Forest Grove Rd & Tillar Ln
- Haskins Rd between Heron Ln & Whittle Branch Ln
- Danieltown Rd between River Rd West & Callie's Way
- Community House Rd at Matthews Rd
- Stokes Station Rd between Ransone Rd and River Rd West
- Elk Island Rd between River Rd West & Old Columbia Rd
- Hickory Hill between Shannon Hill Rd and Hadensville Fife Rd
- Old Columbia Rd between Tabscott Rd and Hadensville Fife Rd
- Cedar Point between River Rd West and the dead end
- Riddles Bridge Rd between Chapel Hill Rd and Dogtown Rd
- Rock Castle Rd before Bolling Farm Road
High Water Reported (Passable with Caution)
- Three Chopt Rd and Old Fredericksburg Rd
- Maidens Rd at Poorhouse Rd
- 2500 - 2600 block of Hanover Rd
- Danieltown Rd near Davis Mill Rd
- Rockville Rd
- Shallow Well Rd & Pothole Rd
For a full list of road closures and road advisories please visit https://www.511virginia.org/ and select "Text Views" and then select "Road Conditions".
As a reminder, please do not drive through floodwaters or standing water. The road below may be damaged or washed out. Please Turn Around, Don't Drown.
For the latest real-time traffic information or road conditions, call 511 or visit http://www.511virginia.org.