VDOT has closed multiple roads in Goochland County due to high water and flooding. Multiple other roads are experiencing high water, but are passable with caution.
- Community House Rd at Matthews Rd
- Stokes Station Rd between Ransone Rd and River Rd West
- Elk Island Rd between River Rd West & Old Columbia Rd
- Old Columbia Rd between Tabscott Rd and Hadensville Fife Rd
- Cedar Point between River Rd West and the dead end
- Rock Castle Rd from River Rd West to Ben Lomond Rd
- Stokes Station Rd from Whittcamp Rd to Haskin Rd
- Whittcamp Rd at Stokes Station Rd
- Whittcamp Rd from Stokes Station Rd to Cartersville Rd
- Hickory Hill between Shannon Hill Rd and Hadensville Fife Rd
- Whitehall Rd between Forest Grove Rd & Tillar Ln
- Haskins Rd between Heron Ln & Whittle Branch Ln
- Jackson Shop Rd. at River Rd West (Rt. 6)
High Water Reported (Passable with Caution)
- Maidens Rd at Poorhouse Rd
- 2500 - 2600 block of Hanover Rd
- Danieltown Rd near Davis Mill Rd
- Danieltown Rd between River Rd West & Callie's Way
- Rockville Rd
- Shallow Well Rd & Pothole Rd
- Blair Rd at West Oak Dr
- Youngstown Rd - water has receded - top layer of asphalt has washed out
- Riddles Bridge Rd between Chapel Hill Rd and Dogtown Rd - water has receded - road partially washed out
For a full list of road closures and road advisories please visit https://www.511virginia.org/ and select "Text Views" and then select "Road Conditions".
As a reminder, please do not drive through floodwaters or standing water. The road below may be damaged or washed out. Please Turn Around, Don't Drown.
For the latest real-time traffic information or road conditions, call 511 or visit http://www.511virginia.org.