Looking for a new adventure? Goochland County is currently hiring for a variety of positions.
We all know that a good life starts with a great job. That’s why it’s so important for you to successfully pursue a position that can make you happy and can keep you fulfilled, a job that best suits your talents, skills and personality, that taps your full potential.
At Goochland County, we understand and encourage that philosophy – that a great job can be the start of a list of accomplishments and personal satisfaction. We believe that work can, and should, be enjoyable as well as challenging. We believe that talented people keep our County strong and that one single person can make a difference. We’re always looking for quality people who can grow with us.
Positions currently available include:
- Combination Commercial Inspector (Building Inspections)
- Principal Planner (Community Development)
- Part-Time Deputy Commissioner of Revenue 1-DMV Select (Commissioner of Revenue’s Office)
- Utility Superintendent (Utilities)
- Recreation Specialist (Parks & Recreation)
- Recreation Coordinator (Parks & Recreation)
- Part-TimeRecreation Aides (Parks & Recreation)
For more information on these positions and to apply visit the Employment Opportunities page of the County website at www.goochlandva.us/231/Employment-Opportunities or contact HumanResources at (804) 556-5831.
The Goochland County Sheriff’s Office is also currently accepting applications for several positions. For more information on the positions, requirements, and to apply visit the Sheriff’s Office webpage at www.goochlandva.us/854/Employment-Application. Any questions can be addressed by contacting the Sheriff’s Office at (804) 556-5349.
What are you waiting for? Apply for one of the available positions and start your new adventure.