Staff is available to help reunite you with you missing pet. Please review the following suggestions to find you lost pet as soon as possible.
If your dog or cat is lost: - Come to the Goochland Animal Shelter to see if your pet is at the shelter.
- Submit a Lost Pet Report.
- Post signs in your area in the event a neighbor has found your pet.
Submitting a Lost Pet Report
- In person at the Animal Shelter Tue. through Sat.: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- By calling (804) 556-5302 and selecting option 2.
- By clicking on this Lost Pet link to submit a report by email.